Home Buying Guide > Choosing a Home > Buying a Home
Buying a Mobile Home
We can help you find a home that is perfect for you and your family. We offer a variety of new manufactured homes for sale as well as pre-owned manufactured homes for sale.
You also have the option of placing a order for a custom new manufactured home through our manufacturers. We can also help you arrange for financing.
Buying a home is one of the most important investments you can make in your lifetime.
The warranties offered on the new manufactured homes we sell are available for you to review and read before you buy a home.
What coverage comes with the home?
The Manufacturer’s warranty covers substantial defects in the following areas:
- workmanship in the structure;
- factory-installed plumbing, heating, and electrical systems; and
- factory-installed appliances, which may also be covered by separate appliance manufacturer warranties.
Manufacturer warranties DO NOT cover:
- improper installation and maintenance;
- owner negligence;
- unauthorized repairs; or
- normal wear and aging.
Warranties typically include:
- the terms of the warranty;
- what you must do to keep the warranty in effect;
- what you can reasonably expect from us; and
- that the home has been installed according to manufacturer installation instructions and local regulations.
Your home appliances also have warranties. They may come with the use and care manuals from the appliance manufacturer or be included in the home manufacturer’s warranty, as required in some states. You have the right to review copies of all warranties before you buy a home. It’s a good idea to do so, and to compare coverage.
Carefully read the warranty. Note their length and terms. In most cases, you’ll get service from a local appliance service center.
However, if warranty service isn’t available, contact us for guidance.
Next > Manufactured Home Site Preparation